A beautiful combo of delicious Valentine’s Day recipes! This February 14th, make your valentine feel special by throwing a Valentine’s Day recipes party that celebrates your cherished relationship.
Likewise, hosting a fancy dinner and dance party sounds great. “Oh, it’s an awesome day of the year,” so its significance cannot be ignored. Of course, these delicious Valentine’s day recipes will have you and your partner wishing it was Valentine’s Day every day.
Valentines Day Appetizers Recipes
- large potatoes (7-8)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- aluminum foil
- Mash the potatoes with a fork.
- Add olive oil and sprinkle some salt.
- Cover each potato in foil paper.
- Place them into the slow cooker, and cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours or until tender.
Honey Lemon Chicken Lettuce Wraps
In addition to the above-mentioned Valentine day recipes, the Honey Lemon Chicken Lettuce Wraps also have a very refreshing taste, they will easily brighten a dinner table.
However, it can also be made in advance and assembled within minutes before serving. A large plate of this mouth-watering valentine’s day recipe can be prepared in 30 minutes only.
- 1 cup white rice
- Olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- cut 2 chicken breasts, into chunks
- Salt and black pepper powder, to taste
- 2 heads butter lettuce
Honey Lemon Glaze:
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup honey
- soy sauce (1 tablespoon)
- vinegar (1 tablespoon)
- lemon zest (1 tablespoon)
- freshly grated ginger (1 tablespoon)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- corn starch (1 tablespoon)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- sesame seeds ( ½ teaspoon)
- In a medium saucepan add rice and 1½ cups water, cook rice according to package instructions; set aside when ready.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper add it to the skillet, cook until golden, stirring and tossing occasionally, about 3-4 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
Honey Lemon Glaze:
- Add chicken broth, orange juice, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and corn starch to a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir to combine. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, stirring from time to time, about 4-5 minutes.
- Once the sauce has thickened, pour it over the chicken. Cook on medium-low heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring and gently tossing to combine. Remove from heat and set aside until ready to serve.
- To serve, take a lettuce leaf and add 2 tablespoons of rice into the center, top with honey lemon chicken, drizzle with a little more honey lemon glaze. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onion.
Valentines Day Desserts Recipes That Will Win Your Love Bird’s Heart
Here are some yummy Valentine’s Day recipes of tempting and delicious desserts.
Among Valentine’s day dessert recipes, Chocolate Fondue is one of the easiest recipes you can make for your table.
- 20 ounces high-quality semi-sweet chocolate chopped or chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- unsalted butter (3 tablespoons)
- light corn syrup (3 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sea salt (1/8 teaspoon)
- Lightly grease slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker and gently stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- The fondue is ready when chocolate is fully melted, smooth and shiny after stirring.
Delicious and soft M&M Cookie Bars are prepared with only four ingredients. If you love M&M’s, this is the ultimate treat to make.
Above all, these valentines day cookies are festive, chewy and loaded with M&M’s. We love baking them, and especially eating them. They are perfect valentines day recipes for any occasion, and could be a nice project to do with kids.
- vanilla cake mix (1 box)
- 2 large eggs
- unsalted melted butter (1 cup)
- 2 cups M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprays a 9×9-inch pan with non-stick spray. Cover bottom with parchment paper in a way that overhands on two sides, for easy cookie bars removal.
- In a large bowl, stir the first three ingredients together until well combined. Add M&M’s and stir until well combined.
- Spread and pat the cookie dough in the pan. Level the top with a spatula.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean, or just a few crumbs, but not raw batter.
- Let the cookie bars cool before cutting, as cooling will allow them to firm a bit.
- Using the parchment paper handles, lift the cookie from the pan and cut into bars.
White Chocolate Funfetti Cake
White Chocolate Funfetti Cake is very easy to make with just a few ingredients. It is loaded with sprinkles and topped with melted white chocolate, making it a fun and tasty valentines day recipe.
- unsalted butter at room temperature (1 cup)
- sugar (2 cups)
- eggs (4)
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- flour (3 cups)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- milk (2/3 cup)
- 1 cup assorted brightly colored sprinkles + more for topping
- white chocolate chopped (4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 11-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. On low speed, add eggs one at a time, add vanilla extract and beat until combined, making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined, add the milk and once combined, add remaining dry ingredients.
- With the help of a spatula, fold in assorted sprinkles. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 – 60 minutes. Half time into baking, rotate the pan, to make sure the cake bakes uniformly.
- Let the cake cool into the pan for 10-15 minutes, before transferring to onto a wire rack. Let the cake cool before topping with white chocolate.
- Bring a medium saucepan half-filled with water to a boil. Place white chocolate in a medium bowl set over the saucepan of simmering water, let it melt. Make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the boiling water, to avoid overheating. Remove bowl from heat and pour the white chocolate over the cake, top with sprinkles.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes before serving for the chocolate to settle, or better place cake in the fridge for 10 minutes for the chocolate to harden quicker.
Wait! The treat is not over yet; you’ll find more than just chocolate and desserts here.
Valentine’s Day Family Dinner Ideas
LEMON GARLIC ROAST CHICKEN
Roasted chicken marinated with lemon is a perfect valentines day recipe for family dinner. You will definitely like these tasty Valentine day recipes.
Lemon garlic roast chicken is one of the best Valentine’s day recipe prepared with just a few ingredients.
- 1 5-6 lbs. roasting chicken
- olive oil (4 tablespoons)
For stuffing the chicken:
- 1 lemon
- garlic crushed (6 cloves)
- 1/4 cup cold butter (sliced)
For coating the chicken:
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- garlic powder (1 tablespoon)
- onion powder optional (1 tablespoon)
- dried thyme powder (1 tablespoon)
- one lemon juice
- paprika regular or smoked (1 tablespoon)
- salt and pepper (1/4 tablespoon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease with 2 tablespoons of olive oil a 9 inch cast iron pan and set it aside.
- Remove the chicken giblets, rinse the chicken inside and out, remove any excess fat and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the chicken with a lemon that has been cut in half.Fresh thyme, rosemary and crushed garlic cloves.
- Lift the skin and stuff under sliced cold butter. Try to distribute evenly. This will make the chicken even more tender.
- Rub the chicken on the outside with the remaining olive oil.
- Tie the legs of chicken together with kitchen string and tuck the wing tips under the body of the chicken. Transfer the chicken to the prepared cast iron pan. If preferred, add some veggies to the pan as well. We like red onions, carrots and halved mini potatoes.
Bake the Chicken:
- Cover with foil and bake covered for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix all the coating ingredients until fully combined.
- After 30 minutes of baking, uncover the chicken and discard the foil. Brush the chicken all over with the prepared coating and return to the oven for about one hour.
- From time to time brush it with the sauces from the pan. The chicken should be golden brown and reach an internal temperature of 165 F degrees when done cooking.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for about 15-20 minutes before serving.
Italian Chicken and Rice
Italian Chicken served with Rice is one of the easiest valentine’s day recipes you can prepare at home! Full of aroma and with a few ingredients, this meal will be a time saver during crazy Valentine day. Trust me, you don’t want to miss out on this unique Valentine day recipe!
- 6 chicken thighs
- Olive Oil (2 tablespoons)
- 1 lemon juice
- honey ( 3 tablespoons )
- soy sauce (3 tablespoons)
- olive oil (3 tablespoons)
- 1 medium sweet onion diced 6 garlic cloves minced 1 cup rice
- Italian seasoning (1 tablespoon)
- lemon zest (1 tablespoon)
- chicken broth (2 cups)
- lemon zest
- parsley chopped
- In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients. Add the chicken thighs to a zip lock bag and pour the marinade over them. Shake, close and marinate for 1 to 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place a 9 or 10 inch cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and brown the chicken nicely on each side.
- Then add sliced onion to the pan, cook for about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Mix the uncooked rice and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the Italian seasoning, lemon zest, and chicken broth. Stir to combine.
- In the next step put the chicken back to the pan, skin side up. Garnish with halved lemons.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes in the preheated oven.
- When 5 minutes are left, uncover the pan and broil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon zest, parsley and serve.
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. Yes, it’s a fun excuse to express your feelings by sending a valentines day image. You can show your love to your partner by sending valentine’s day wishes along with making mouth-watering Valentine’s day recipes.